Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weekend In Barcelona, Take Two

We were lucky enough to spend another weekend in Barcelona. We had a great time, stayed in a great hotel, ate some of the best food of my life, and saw more than I can fit in one blog post. I somehow narrowed down about 900 pics to around 60 -- too many, I know, but Ma will appreciate it.

Some highlights: the trip up and back down Montjüic, the Hill of the Jews. There is a leisurely two days of sights in this one place, including many gardens, a few substantial museums, the Olympic Stadium, and finally, the impressive Castell de Montjüic. We went to the Picasso Museum but no pictures allowed there. Finally, we did a fine job of eating and drinking our way through the rest of town -- including my first shot at the odd but delicious gooseneck barnacles, lots of grilled and fried octopus and squid, and my fair share of anchovies.


¡Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment